The health and fitness industry is so full of hype it’s not funny. Promises of extreme and easy success, gimmicks and basically out and out lies and trickery to get you to spend you money.
Most fitness product or service providers are not interested in your results. Once you’ve spent your money, that’s the end of the relationship. Making you a ‘member’ can seem like they’re on your side, but deep down, they only care about the next sale.
I want to share with you what a lot of ‘experts’ don’t want to tell you.
- It does take hard work and a commitment to get the body of your dreams.
- Whether that body is lean and strong, fast or ripped.
- Whether it’s just normal function after years of suffering.
- Whether you want to be able to run, ride, play sport or chase your kids.
- Whether you want to be able to see your abs and muscle definition in your body.
- Whether you want to like what you see in the mirror or in the window reflection as you walk past.
- Whether you just want to feel good about yourself.
I want to share something else.
You can have all that if you want it.
This is all possible. YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.
Lowering your bodyfat and regaining function in your body is possible for everyone.
- It doesn’t matter if you haven’t played sport for years (or ever like me.)
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve been overweight for a long, long time.
- It doesn’t matter if you work long hours or have kids.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re on a tight budget or have money to spare.
These things are irrelevant.
YOU CAN HAVE THE BODY YOU WANT!!!!
I know you’re thinking, “I’ve tried everything! It doesn’t work for me-I’m different.”
I’m here to tell you how to build a body that you’re proud of. That can function properly and do whatever you want it to. That looks good and feels good. I want you to have it all. I want to show you how it’s done.
Through a carefully planned training program, proper nutrition (without meal replacements, pills and other useless supplements) and good recovery systems, you can look and feel your best.
And by your best, I mean lean, strong, toned, muscular or however you want to look and feel. Don’t settle for less. If you want to wear size 10 clothes, then find out what it takes to get there.
So stop using excuses like your kids, your job, your financial situation, your lack of time or your husband/wife
It’s up to you. If you want it bad enough, you can have it.
So what to do now?
- Get out a piece of paper and write down what you want to achieve. You don’t have to show anyone if you don’t want to. This is what you want, not what others think you can achieve. Dream big. I know you’ve thought about this before, but have always pushed the dreams aside in favour of ‘more achievable’ things.
- Contact someone to mentor you through the process. Make sure they are walking the walk and that you can see proof that they know how to get you there. For instance, you wouldn’t contact me if you want to win a power lifting contest. But if you want fat loss and superior fitness, that’s my specialty. Look at the coach or coaches and see if they are achieving in their own lives, what it is you want to achieve in yours
- Start the process now. Don’t put it off any longer. Waiting till the ‘New Year or ‘after Christmas’ or ‘on Monday’ or ‘after my holiday,’ just wont cut it. Don’t put it off or you will never start. Just make the decision and DO IT NOW.
- Budget your plan into your weekly/fortnightly salary. It may mean cutting out that daily coffee down the street (too many calories anyway) or cutting back on alcohol (that isn’t good for the process either.) It may mean buying a couple less magazines or newspapers each month/week or buying less ‘snacks’ (which funnily enough are also bad for you) You’d be surprised how a healthy lifestyle and healthy food actually doesn’t end up costing more. In fact over the long run, it can actually work out less expensive. Less doctors visits, over the counter medications and prescription drugs will also mean more funds to go towards your healthy body.
I hope I’ve inspired you to reach higher than you once thought you could.
There’s no reason why you can’t lower your body fat drastically and become lean with nice muscle tone.
There’s no reason why you can’t smile when you look in the mirror and be proud of yourself. A good training program that focuses on performance and function will empower you like you never thought possible.
If you feel like sharing your goals or have any questions, let me know.
If you’d like information about FitterFaster, pop your details in below. And if you have questions, read this post first, then fill it out: COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT FITTERFASTER