Here at FitterFaster we’re all waiting to get back to ‘normal’. But what is that and why do we need to go ‘back’ at all?
I’m challenging that thought. Why look back and get ‘back’ to normal? Let’s look forward and make our own new normal instead.
What do I mean; The New Normal?
I’ve spent the last few months reviewing what was working well at FitterFaster pre-covid.
I’ve assessed this, not just for my clients, but also for myself and my family and for my team – the wonderful people that help me keep FitterFaster running so we can change lives every day.
This has meant we’ve changed some times, added new programs and classes and even decided to drop a few times from the old timetable.
I’ve purchased new equipment and gotten rid of some stuff that wasn’t earning it’s place in our gym.
I’ve changed the way I plan some of our PT sessions – not because of Covid, but because I’ve also been studying and am learning new ways of getting better outcomes for everyone – better movement, stronger bodies and faster fat loss.
I also have some new classes planned for 2021 which I’m super excited about as they are going to help clients reach their goals even faster.
So what about you?
If this isn’t the perfect time for a reset on your own life, I do not know what is.
You can assess everything about your life; relationships, your job, your leisure activities and of most interest to me, your daily health habits, your diet and your physical activity levels.
I challenge you to look at the final month of 2020 and beyond into 2021 as the time you are going to change your physical health once and for all.
Set some goals – I mean really.
- Do you want to lose some body fat?
- Do you want to increase your fitness so that you have energy every day instead of being tired and exhausted most of the time?
- Have you always (maybe secretly) wanted to complete a fun run, a marathon or an obstacle event?
- Or perhaps get back into a sport you used to enjoy?
- Do you have pain with daily movement and you’d like to fix that?
- Do you want to set a good example of a healthy lifestyle for your kids?
- Do you want to be able to do a pull up or a handstand?
- Do you simply want to look and feel better?
You may have any of these goals or others.
Just like I’ve done at FitterFaster (and continue to do as we move forward) I’d like to help you to set some goals and move towards achieving them.
It doesn’t mean giving up your favourite wine or pasta dish forever.
In fact, depending on your goals, you can probably factor your favourite things right into your program.
So this is it. If you’ve been coming to FitterFaster already, I want you to challenge your beliefs about what it means to be fit and active.
What could you actually achieve if you put in the effort and put your mind to it?
- Could you be get more consistent with your training?
- Could you try a new class? Maybe supplement your attendances at Base with some workouts at home?
- Could you put more effort into your nutrition and meal planning – not just when doing a challenge?
- Could you add something like walking to your daily routine – the benefits are amazing. Better insulin management, better fat burning during your other workouts AND helping you to manage stress and cortisol without doing anything woo woo. All leading to increased fitness and a leaner body – who knew!!
- We all know consistency is king for results – so can you get more consistent with your training, your nutrition and your other habits most of the time instead of stopping and starting all the time?
If you’re not a client yet, to help you get started and discover YOUR NEW NORMAL we’ve put together what we’ve called our HEALTHY HOLIDAYS PACK.
This includes unlimited training, nutrition, a detox program and help with lifestyle changes and goal setting. We’ve also included a workout program you can complete if you’re going away as well as recipes for every day and for those family and friend gatherings we’re all looking forward to.
We’ll help you to work out what changes you should make first to start seeing results straight away. Looking at what you’re doing now, helps us to work out what will be the best first step for you. This is not the same for everyone every time.
The HEALTHY HOLIDAYS PACK is the best value program we’ve ever put together. And the sooner you start, the better value it is. Your program will run from now (when you contact me) till end of January 2021.
To find out more you can click the links above or email me at email@example.com The HEALTHY HOLIDAYS PACK closes on December 14th